If you have downloaded the latest Skype 6.9 for Windows Desktop and then started a third party application, such as call recording applications, you will find a message at the top of the Call Logging pane: While this one mentions Pamela.exe you would get the same message for other programs that use the Skype Desktop […]
Archive | Skype For Business RSS feed for this section
In today’s office, several items may occupy our physical desktop – a computer display (or two or three) and keyboard, writing tools, a blotter pad, a few books, a papers organizer, a radio and … a communications device (traditionally known as a “phone”). But with today’s Internet-enabled communications it’s feasible to want that communications device […]
In beta for the past six months building up a base of over 500 small business entrepreneurs seeking new customers, Skype today launched Skype in the Workplace, a free-to-use online platform for small businesses and entrepreneurs, enabling instant connections with potential customers, partners and suppliers across the globe. In a Skype Big Blog post, Bringing […]
Two days ago Skype announced Skype for Windows 8– a new Skype for Windows user interface designed from the ground up to offer Skype as essentially an embedded application delivering real time conversations within the Windows 8 user experience. Skype provided a brief overview video: along with some sample screen shots in the announcement post. Basically […]
When Skype announced that Group Video Calling would require a Skype Premium subscription, there was questioning as to why this service was not another free one. On the other hand I have encountered many Skype users who have recognized the value and taken up a subscription. A couple of recent posts that review the entire […]
Yesterday Scendix Software, publishers of Pamela and PamFax, launched a new tool for monitoring Skype activity across a business. A designated administrator can install the small application client across user PC’s on a network; managers can view a portal-based dashboard and customized reports to view chat, voice and video conversation event activity. Think of PamLytics […]
This is the final of four posts covering the Skype Shop – an introduction, qualifying products offered, learning about an individual product and, finally, making purchases and follow-up. The first post of this series provided an over view of the Skype Shop (or Skype Store) and how to locate catalogue pages listing categories of accessory […]
This is the third of four posts covering the Skype Shop – an introduction, qualifying products offered, learning about an individual product and, finally, making purchases and follow-up. The first post of this series provided an over view of the Skype Shop (or Skype Store) and how to locate catalogue pages listing categories of accessory […]
This is the first of four posts covering the Skype Shop – an introduction, qualifying products offered, learning about an individual product and, finally, making purchases and follow-up. When it comes to making Skype calls it’s really a combination of the Skype software and any co-requisite PC-based audio/video hardware required to complete a call. But […]
Get Email Updates (It’s Free!)
Skype Reference Guide
- Skype Features
- Case Studies
- Skype In Business
- Skype for Business
- Hosted Services
- BlackBerry KEYone – An Security Enhanced Android Phone May 31, 2017
- A Tale of Two BlackBerry’s May 31, 2017
- Returning to Blogging May 30, 2017
- Experience Skype to the Max: 2nd Edition March 17, 2015
- BlackBerry Classic–Beyond The Power of the Keyboard Upgraded December 17, 2014
- FREETALK® Everyman USB Headset for Skype: Not “Just Another Headset”! August 14, 2009
- Coming “Real Soon Now”: Skype for iPhone over 3G February 3, 2010
- Skype’s SILK Codec: Working Towards Adoption as a Standard March 11, 2010
- SILK: Skype’s New Audio Codec Sets New Performance Standards for Voice Conversations February 3, 2009
- Skype Everywhere: Nokia and Skype Announce Ongoing Partnership February 17, 2009
- RIM: A Phoenix Emerging from its Ashes | 2 Sides 2 Everything: [...] Courtney writing on his blog (https://voiceo...
- RIM 1 of likely companies to fold next year - Page 2 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com: [...] however, BB10 is the sign of a rebirth. ...
- “Skype Has Stopped Working”: Another Service Interruption | Voice on the Web: [...] Skype Login Disruption Update: User Friendly...
- Skype With Your Doctor: Risk vs. Reward —C3Social Social Media Consulting Milwaukee & Chicago C3Social: [...] Even with a signed disclaimer for treatment,...
- Whither Skype Extras Today? Withered? | Voice on the Web: [...] the Extras publishers were acquired; for ins...
- Go for it! https://t.co/Zte4xDYu4m 07:21:51 PM February 09, 2021 from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @JeffreyLuscombe The Leafs have not won the Stanley Cup since Tim Horton left the Leafs after winning four Stanley… https://t.co/sVckRtZqhl 07:19:21 PM February 09, 2021 from Twitter for iPad in reply to JeffreyLuscombe ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @danyork Be careful. Talking on a real phone call will eat up your time! 06:27:30 PM February 06, 2021 from Twitter for iPad in reply to danyork ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Here are the top 10 highest valued #startups in the world (via @ambermac newsletter): https://t.co/m26onQc6dk 08:10:06 PM June 09, 2020 from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- There’s a reason he lost the election... https://t.co/1KpIAgsTb0 10:39:18 PM April 14, 2020 from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Whoa..... https://t.co/jf45clhRyJ 10:35:03 PM April 14, 2020 from Twitter for iPad ReplyRetweetFavorite
- No Tweets Available