My initial experience with an FreeTalk product was back in December 2007 when I was provided with the FreeTalk Wireless Stereo Headset – Model 5191. I found I was using it continuously for the next couple of years – I could answer the door when Fedex arrived or let the dog out the back door, […]
Tag Archives | TALK-5192
Partial disclosure (the full disclosure is at the end): Since receiving Version 1.0 of the FREETALK® Wireless Stereo Headset about two years ago, it has become one of my few “must have” accessories. I’ll try to keep to the descriptive details and let other bloggers comment on their experiences with it. In the fall of […]
Get Email Updates (It’s Free!)
Skype Reference Guide
- Skype Features
- Case Studies
- Skype In Business
- Skype for Business
- Hosted Services
- Experience Skype to the Max: 2nd Edition March 17, 2015
- BlackBerry Classic–Beyond The Power of the Keyboard Upgraded December 17, 2014
- What will Microsoft rebranding Lync as Skype for Business change, besides the name? November 11, 2014
- BlackBerry 2014: Reaching Out in New Directions September 24, 2014
- Truphone World – My Universal World Carrier Experience August 12, 2014
- FREETALK® Everyman USB Headset for Skype: Not “Just Another Headset”! August 14, 2009
- Coming “Real Soon Now”: Skype for iPhone over 3G February 3, 2010
- Skype’s SILK Codec: Working Towards Adoption as a Standard March 11, 2010
- SILK: Skype’s New Audio Codec Sets New Performance Standards for Voice Conversations February 3, 2009
- Skype for Windows 4.2: Enhancing the Skype Call Experience March 21, 2010
- RIM: A Phoenix Emerging from its Ashes | 2 Sides 2 Everything: [...] Courtney writing on his blog (http://voiceon...
- RIM 1 of likely companies to fold next year - Page 2 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com: [...] however, BB10 is the sign of a rebirth. ...
- “Skype Has Stopped Working”: Another Service Interruption | Voice on the Web: [...] Skype Login Disruption Update: User Friendly...
- Skype With Your Doctor: Risk vs. Reward —C3Social Social Media Consulting Milwaukee & Chicago C3Social: [...] Even with a signed disclaimer for treatment,...
- Whither Skype Extras Today? Withered? | Voice on the Web: [...] the Extras publishers were acquired; for ins...
- @BlackBerry Partners for Innovation with Mackenzie Health - http://t.co/AOFvZGyoLO Personalizing patient care support #BBEliteWin 10:45:17 AM June 25, 2015 from Buffer in reply to BlackBerry ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BlackBerry Partners for Innovation with Mackenzie Health http://t.co/ypjc2m7jFp 10:13:10 AM June 25, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Working Anywhere Isn't Hard. It Just Takes Planning" http://t.co/KDLO1Ch4uX @andyabramson the European nomad. 09:15:39 AM June 22, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- VoIPWatch http://t.co/zym1ou0r6E 09:05:13 AM June 22, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- T-Mobile, Comcast and An Ignorant Media http://t.co/sW29QnFL4Z 09:05:11 AM June 18, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- T-Mobile, Comcast and An Ignorant Media http://t.co/ilH2L9Jnbd Oh, the complications of the U.S. communications markets! 08:14:04 AM June 18, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Jim Courtney Daily is out! http://t.co/7G4rNS1KiV Stories via @CathrynHrudicka about 14 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Jim Courtney Daily is out! http://t.co/CNnSRhNDYd 04:52:31 AM June 28, 2015 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Jim Courtney Daily is out! http://t.co/t9uikks0rX Stories via @siliconbeat 04:52:28 AM June 27, 2015 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Jim Courtney Daily is out! http://t.co/lJn4EGjmgo Stories via @cbcsports @StanfordFball 04:52:36 AM June 26, 2015 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Heading down to a Pan Am Games reception for U. Toronto alumni who are Volunteers. https://t.co/8LaDPkTkea http://t.co/w3LqcGyzYx 04:01:03 PM June 25, 2015 from Foursquare ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BlackBerry Partners for Innovation with Mackenzie Health - http://t.co/15Qp9ijJl4 Personalizing patient care support #BBEliteWin 10:30:28 AM June 25, 2015 from Buffer in reply to BlackBerry ReplyRetweetFavorite