In beta for the past six months building up a base of over 500 small business entrepreneurs seeking new customers, Skype today launched Skype in the Workplace, a free-to-use online platform for small businesses and entrepreneurs, enabling instant connections with potential customers, partners and suppliers across the globe. In a Skype Big Blog post, Bringing […]
Tag Archives | Skype collaboration
Introducing Experience Skype to the Max – a comprehensive guide to enriching your Skype experience. I’ve been covering Skype via Skype Journal and Voice On The Web for over six years. I first experienced IP-based communications back in 1995-96 when I watched engineers at my employer of the day struggle to make voice calls work […]
After a beta period of several months last fall, Skype launched Group Video Calling on Skype for Windows at CES 2011 as one element of its Skype Premium service. Group Video Calling on the Mac became available with the release of Skype for Mac 5.0. Over the past few weeks I have had the opportunity […]
Skype for iPad launched two days ago and has become an instant hit at the Apple App Store. In fact, according to AppiAnnie, which tracks sales at online stores, Skype for iPad was #1 download on the Apple App Store in 86 countries on launch day. This lead continued into the next day. This response […]
The opening day of CES 2011 was a banner day for Skype announcements and activity. It started with a morning press conference where new Skype CEO Tony Bates built his message around the themes of “Universal, Useful. Wonderful”: He covered recent Skype activity and accomplishments: From the recent Skype outage, they learned much about Skype’s […]
Get Email Updates (It’s Free!)
Skype Reference Guide
- Skype Features
- Case Studies
- Skype In Business
- Skype for Business
- Hosted Services
- Experience Skype to the Max: 2nd Edition March 17, 2015
- BlackBerry Classic–Beyond The Power of the Keyboard Upgraded December 17, 2014
- What will Microsoft rebranding Lync as Skype for Business change, besides the name? November 11, 2014
- BlackBerry 2014: Reaching Out in New Directions September 24, 2014
- Truphone World – My Universal World Carrier Experience August 12, 2014
- FREETALK® Everyman USB Headset for Skype: Not “Just Another Headset”! August 14, 2009
- Coming “Real Soon Now”: Skype for iPhone over 3G February 3, 2010
- Skype’s SILK Codec: Working Towards Adoption as a Standard March 11, 2010
- SILK: Skype’s New Audio Codec Sets New Performance Standards for Voice Conversations February 3, 2009
- Skype for Windows 4.2: Enhancing the Skype Call Experience March 21, 2010
- RIM: A Phoenix Emerging from its Ashes | 2 Sides 2 Everything: [...] Courtney writing on his blog (http://voiceon...
- RIM 1 of likely companies to fold next year - Page 2 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com: [...] however, BB10 is the sign of a rebirth. ...
- “Skype Has Stopped Working”: Another Service Interruption | Voice on the Web: [...] Skype Login Disruption Update: User Friendly...
- Skype With Your Doctor: Risk vs. Reward —C3Social Social Media Consulting Milwaukee & Chicago C3Social: [...] Even with a signed disclaimer for treatment,...
- Whither Skype Extras Today? Withered? | Voice on the Web: [...] the Extras publishers were acquired; for ins...
- Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Experience Skype to the ... http://t.co/nfEOVu6f5S via Amazon http://t.co/iMRoxEGLuC 03:15:18 PM March 28, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Experience @Skype to the ... http://t.co/5R8DZBHCM9 via @amazon 03:10:17 PM March 28, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT mjgraves: Jim Courtney Discussing His "Experience Skype To The Max" Book on March 27 on VUC at Noon US EDT... http://t.co/9sj9XePpu2 10:50:00 AM March 27, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT James Body: On #VUC 534 today - Experience Skype to the Max with Jim Courtney http://t.co/ZS7kxOrP1p http://t.co/289mrSGcaV 09:05:12 AM March 27, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @jamesbody: On #VUC 534 today - Experience Skype to the Max with @JimCanuck http://t.co/7ecEuNdiVT 08:14:05 AM March 27, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Salesforce’s stand against legalised bigotry deserves credit – updated http://t.co/iwLEO6P9LI 03:15:07 PM March 26, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Jim Courtney Daily is out! http://t.co/KRsrXSR9CX about 11 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Experience @Skype to the ... http://t.co/kLl832I2PL via @amazon 03:15:17 PM March 28, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Jim Courtney Daily is out! http://t.co/iL1NpfRVYj 04:57:42 AM March 28, 2015 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @voipusers: Live in 5: @JimCanuck joins #vuc534 to Experience Skype to the Max | http://t.co/cHBFneiy7U | http://t.co/zoicz8EPvp 11:59:46 AM March 27, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Apress: Learn how to maximize your #Skype features with our author @JimCanuck today at noon! http://t.co/iAf1dYJiML 10:46:21 AM March 27, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @jamesbody: On #VUC 534 today - Experience Skype to the Max with @JimCanuck http://t.co/7ecEuNdiVT 09:09:08 AM March 27, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite