This is the third of four posts resulting from an interview with Nart Villeneuve, principle investigator of the Citizen Lab report “Breaching Trust”. Two weeks ago Phil republished an April 2006 Skype Journal post with about sixteen questions related to the TOM-Skype security breach discovered by Nart. My interview provided answers to several of these […]
Tag Archives | screening
This is the second of four posts resulting from an interview with Nart Villeneuve, principle investigator of the Citizen Lab report “Breaching Trust”. After discussing the report itself and some of the follow up activity, we went on to talk about The Citizen Lab, its mission and its activities. From their own website they are […]
This is the first of four posts resulting from an interview with Nart Villeneuve, principle investigator of the Citizen Lab report “Breaching Trust”. Last Tuesday afternoon I returned to a University of Toronto building I had last visited in its role as an engineering students’ residence in the mid-1960’s. Abandoned as a residence in the […]
Get Email Updates (It’s Free!)
Skype Reference Guide
- Skype Features
- Case Studies
- Skype In Business
- Skype for Business
- Hosted Services
- Experience Skype to the Max: 2nd Edition March 17, 2015
- BlackBerry Classic–Beyond The Power of the Keyboard Upgraded December 17, 2014
- What will Microsoft rebranding Lync as Skype for Business change, besides the name? November 11, 2014
- BlackBerry 2014: Reaching Out in New Directions September 24, 2014
- Truphone World – My Universal World Carrier Experience August 12, 2014
- FREETALK® Everyman USB Headset for Skype: Not “Just Another Headset”! August 14, 2009
- Coming “Real Soon Now”: Skype for iPhone over 3G February 3, 2010
- Skype’s SILK Codec: Working Towards Adoption as a Standard March 11, 2010
- SILK: Skype’s New Audio Codec Sets New Performance Standards for Voice Conversations February 3, 2009
- Skype for Windows 4.2: Enhancing the Skype Call Experience March 21, 2010
- RIM: A Phoenix Emerging from its Ashes | 2 Sides 2 Everything: [...] Courtney writing on his blog (http://voiceon...
- RIM 1 of likely companies to fold next year - Page 2 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com: [...] however, BB10 is the sign of a rebirth. ...
- “Skype Has Stopped Working”: Another Service Interruption | Voice on the Web: [...] Skype Login Disruption Update: User Friendly...
- Skype With Your Doctor: Risk vs. Reward —C3Social Social Media Consulting Milwaukee & Chicago C3Social: [...] Even with a signed disclaimer for treatment,...
- Whither Skype Extras Today? Withered? | Voice on the Web: [...] the Extras publishers were acquired; for ins...
- Beyond The Theory of Everything http://t.co/qHaMuLFRvm 09:05:12 AM July 07, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Quantum Mechanics & Enterprise Communications: More Alike Than You Think http://t.co/6WoyHS4fOm via @nojitter Parallels in Real Times Comms 08:14:05 AM July 07, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BlackBerry Partners for Innovation with Mackenzie Health - http://t.co/AOFvZGyoLO Personalizing patient care support #BBEliteWin 10:45:17 AM June 25, 2015 from Buffer in reply to BlackBerry ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BlackBerry Partners for Innovation with Mackenzie Health http://t.co/ypjc2m7jFp 10:13:10 AM June 25, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Working Anywhere Isn't Hard. It Just Takes Planning" http://t.co/KDLO1Ch4uX @andyabramson the European nomad. 09:15:39 AM June 22, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- VoIPWatch http://t.co/zym1ou0r6E 09:05:13 AM June 22, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/b5yuGoVxLo Thanks to @IndraFaojan @Alan_Quayle @chrismatthieu #vmas #iot about 14 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/XW4mhiejc3 Thanks to @john_siracusa @alanduric #socialmedia #iot 04:57:33 AM August 28, 2016 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/BFxC1hTXBF Thanks to @dawnbazely @robyndoolittle #iot #utmb 04:57:33 AM August 27, 2016 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/YkWNUYcLv0 Thanks to @E_techmedia @SkypeSupport @kerryritz #iot #contentmarketing 04:57:34 AM August 26, 2016 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/cuKQR8ATsl Thanks to @suehuss1 @SandrinePompeig @OlarotimiOnayem #iot #socialmedia 04:57:34 AM August 25, 2016 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/Eno45gG7Y7 Thanks to @cehoicka @etanowitz @markbean #socialmedia #business 04:57:46 AM August 24, 2016 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite