Seems to be the fad. Recently PamFax for Android was updated to support tablet-size screens. Today Skype released Skype 3.0 for Android with several new features: Login via Microsoft Account IM with Windows Live Messenger contacts Superwideband SILK audio codec support Call auto-answer option and the most visible: New user interface for Android tablets. I […]
Tag Archives | Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
I have multiple tablets – an iPad 1 (upgrade coming), BlackBerry PlayBook and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, initially running on Android 3.2 (Honeycomb). I also recently had an experience with the Microsoft Surface. When I went to install a new voice calling application for the Galaxy Tab today, it turns out I needed an […]
Get Email Updates (It’s Free!)
Skype Reference Guide
- Skype Features
- Case Studies
- Skype In Business
- Skype for Business
- Hosted Services
- Experience Skype to the Max: 2nd Edition March 17, 2015
- BlackBerry Classic–Beyond The Power of the Keyboard Upgraded December 17, 2014
- What will Microsoft rebranding Lync as Skype for Business change, besides the name? November 11, 2014
- BlackBerry 2014: Reaching Out in New Directions September 24, 2014
- Truphone World – My Universal World Carrier Experience August 12, 2014
- FREETALK® Everyman USB Headset for Skype: Not “Just Another Headset”! August 14, 2009
- Coming “Real Soon Now”: Skype for iPhone over 3G February 3, 2010
- Skype’s SILK Codec: Working Towards Adoption as a Standard March 11, 2010
- SILK: Skype’s New Audio Codec Sets New Performance Standards for Voice Conversations February 3, 2009
- Skype for Windows 4.2: Enhancing the Skype Call Experience March 21, 2010
- RIM: A Phoenix Emerging from its Ashes | 2 Sides 2 Everything: [...] Courtney writing on his blog (http://voiceon...
- RIM 1 of likely companies to fold next year - Page 2 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com: [...] however, BB10 is the sign of a rebirth. ...
- “Skype Has Stopped Working”: Another Service Interruption | Voice on the Web: [...] Skype Login Disruption Update: User Friendly...
- Skype With Your Doctor: Risk vs. Reward —C3Social Social Media Consulting Milwaukee & Chicago C3Social: [...] Even with a signed disclaimer for treatment,...
- Whither Skype Extras Today? Withered? | Voice on the Web: [...] the Extras publishers were acquired; for ins...
- Beyond The Theory of Everything http://t.co/qHaMuLFRvm 09:05:12 AM July 07, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Quantum Mechanics & Enterprise Communications: More Alike Than You Think http://t.co/6WoyHS4fOm via @nojitter Parallels in Real Times Comms 08:14:05 AM July 07, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @BlackBerry Partners for Innovation with Mackenzie Health - http://t.co/AOFvZGyoLO Personalizing patient care support #BBEliteWin 10:45:17 AM June 25, 2015 from Buffer in reply to BlackBerry ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BlackBerry Partners for Innovation with Mackenzie Health http://t.co/ypjc2m7jFp 10:13:10 AM June 25, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Working Anywhere Isn't Hard. It Just Takes Planning" http://t.co/KDLO1Ch4uX @andyabramson the European nomad. 09:15:39 AM June 22, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- VoIPWatch http://t.co/zym1ou0r6E 09:05:13 AM June 22, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Jim Courtney Daily is out! http://t.co/3iO2jeBCnM about 1 hour ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Heading home from the Ex. (@ Union Station Platform 4 in Toronto, ON) https://t.co/QjjkcxxH1c about 12 hours ago from Foursquare ReplyRetweetFavorite
- #letsgototheex (@ TTC 509 Harbourfront Streetcar in Toronto, ON) https://t.co/BofXovOoN7 about 20 hours ago from Foursquare ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Jim Courtney Daily is out! http://t.co/Y09E84eBSr Stories via @thornleyfallis @BerryInformed 04:57:17 AM September 01, 2015 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Jim Courtney Daily is out! http://t.co/DQfFQE1Op2 Stories via @voipits 04:57:16 AM August 31, 2015 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Jim Courtney Daily is out! http://t.co/MhWoPxb0zN 04:57:20 AM August 30, 2015 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite