Skype launches a Canadian Skype store customized to the Canadian market. When Skype began working with hardware vendor partners a few years ago, it also realized there was an opportunity for revenue generation by hosting a store where a Skype user could purchase Skype Certified headsets, phones and webcams. However, it also quickly became apparent […]
Tag Archives | NetGear
I follow several forums about Skype, for instance at LinkedIn and on eCademy. Recently I have noticed a thread on the LinkedIn Skype for Business Group asking about using Skype without a PC. While eventually I intend to have more detailed information in response to such a question in the reference content on this site, […]
At Skype’s CES 2007 press conference this morning, there were three major announcements: Confirmation of the partnership with Nokia whereby the initial offering will result in Skype as the centerpiece for handling Internet-enabled conversations on the new Nokia N800 Internet Tablet. While the N800 is available today, the Skype participation will be an upgrade expected […]
Get Email Updates (It’s Free!)
Skype Reference Guide
- Skype Features
- Case Studies
- Skype In Business
- Skype for Business
- Hosted Services
- Experience Skype to the Max: 2nd Edition March 17, 2015
- BlackBerry Classic–Beyond The Power of the Keyboard Upgraded December 17, 2014
- What will Microsoft rebranding Lync as Skype for Business change, besides the name? November 11, 2014
- BlackBerry 2014: Reaching Out in New Directions September 24, 2014
- Truphone World – My Universal World Carrier Experience August 12, 2014
- FREETALK® Everyman USB Headset for Skype: Not “Just Another Headset”! August 14, 2009
- Coming “Real Soon Now”: Skype for iPhone over 3G February 3, 2010
- Skype’s SILK Codec: Working Towards Adoption as a Standard March 11, 2010
- SILK: Skype’s New Audio Codec Sets New Performance Standards for Voice Conversations February 3, 2009
- Skype for Windows 4.2: Enhancing the Skype Call Experience March 21, 2010
- RIM: A Phoenix Emerging from its Ashes | 2 Sides 2 Everything: [...] Courtney writing on his blog (http://voiceon...
- RIM 1 of likely companies to fold next year - Page 2 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com: [...] however, BB10 is the sign of a rebirth. ...
- “Skype Has Stopped Working”: Another Service Interruption | Voice on the Web: [...] Skype Login Disruption Update: User Friendly...
- Skype With Your Doctor: Risk vs. Reward —C3Social Social Media Consulting Milwaukee & Chicago C3Social: [...] Even with a signed disclaimer for treatment,...
- Whither Skype Extras Today? Withered? | Voice on the Web: [...] the Extras publishers were acquired; for ins...
- Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Experience Skype to the ... http://t.co/nfEOVu6f5S via Amazon http://t.co/iMRoxEGLuC about 2 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Experience @Skype to the ... http://t.co/5R8DZBHCM9 via @amazon about 3 hours ago from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT mjgraves: Jim Courtney Discussing His "Experience Skype To The Max" Book on March 27 on VUC at Noon US EDT... http://t.co/9sj9XePpu2 10:50:00 AM March 27, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT James Body: On #VUC 534 today - Experience Skype to the Max with Jim Courtney http://t.co/ZS7kxOrP1p http://t.co/289mrSGcaV 09:05:12 AM March 27, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @jamesbody: On #VUC 534 today - Experience Skype to the Max with @JimCanuck http://t.co/7ecEuNdiVT 08:14:05 AM March 27, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Salesforce’s stand against legalised bigotry deserves credit – updated http://t.co/iwLEO6P9LI 03:15:07 PM March 26, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Experience @Skype to the ... http://t.co/kLl832I2PL via @amazon about 2 hours ago from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Jim Courtney Daily is out! http://t.co/iL1NpfRVYj about 13 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @voipusers: Live in 5: @JimCanuck joins #vuc534 to Experience Skype to the Max | http://t.co/cHBFneiy7U | http://t.co/zoicz8EPvp 11:59:46 AM March 27, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Apress: Learn how to maximize your #Skype features with our author @JimCanuck today at noon! http://t.co/iAf1dYJiML 10:46:21 AM March 27, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @jamesbody: On #VUC 534 today - Experience Skype to the Max with @JimCanuck http://t.co/7ecEuNdiVT 09:09:08 AM March 27, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Jim Courtney Daily is out! http://t.co/S9mUK68AmZ Stories via @RBinhammer 04:55:03 AM March 27, 2015 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite