Skype launches a Canadian Skype store customized to the Canadian market. When Skype began working with hardware vendor partners a few years ago, it also realized there was an opportunity for revenue generation by hosting a store where a Skype user could purchase Skype Certified headsets, phones and webcams. However, it also quickly became apparent [...]
Tag Archives | NetGear
I follow several forums about Skype, for instance at LinkedIn and on eCademy. Recently I have noticed a thread on the LinkedIn Skype for Business Group asking about using Skype without a PC. While eventually I intend to have more detailed information in response to such a question in the reference content on this site, [...]
At Skype’s CES 2007 press conference this morning, there were three major announcements: Confirmation of the partnership with Nokia whereby the initial offering will result in Skype as the centerpiece for handling Internet-enabled conversations on the new Nokia N800 Internet Tablet. While the N800 is available today, the Skype participation will be an upgrade expected [...]
Get Email Updates (It’s Free!)
Skype Reference Guide
- Skype Features
- Case Studies
- Skype In Business
- Skype for Business
- Hosted Services
- BlackBerry 10: My European Travel Companion(s) July 23, 2014
- PamFax: Who Uses Fax Today? June 13, 2014
- Voxeet – Bringing New Dimensions to Conference Calls April 14, 2014
- BlackBerry Z30: Setting the Bar for Smartphone Platform Performance March 26, 2014
- Voice On The Web: Coming Alive Again February 26, 2014
- FREETALK® Everyman USB Headset for Skype: Not “Just Another Headset”! August 14, 2009
- Coming “Real Soon Now”: Skype for iPhone over 3G February 3, 2010
- Skype’s SILK Codec: Working Towards Adoption as a Standard March 11, 2010
- SILK: Skype’s New Audio Codec Sets New Performance Standards for Voice Conversations February 3, 2009
- Skype for Windows 4.2: Enhancing the Skype Call Experience March 21, 2010
- RIM: A Phoenix Emerging from its Ashes | 2 Sides 2 Everything: [...] Courtney writing on his blog (http://voiceon...
- RIM 1 of likely companies to fold next year - Page 2 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com: [...] however, BB10 is the sign of a rebirth. ...
- “Skype Has Stopped Working”: Another Service Interruption | Voice on the Web: [...] Skype Login Disruption Update: User Friendly...
- Skype With Your Doctor: Risk vs. Reward —C3Social Social Media Consulting Milwaukee & Chicago C3Social: [...] Even with a signed disclaimer for treatment,...
- Whither Skype Extras Today? Withered? | Voice on the Web: [...] the Extras publishers were acquired; for ins...
- RT Tyler Shields: #BBSecurity BlackBerry4Biz Ease of use, timing, limit interference with use model. You cant... http://t.co/OFTE1imLXP about 44 minutes ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @txs: #BBSecurity @BlackBerry4Biz Ease of use, timing, limit interference with use model. You cant require a 30 char pw for a 2 second i… about 44 minutes ago from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BlackBerry 10: My European Travel Companion(s) http://t.co/fFokxi5ada This trip was #PoweredByBlackberry #BBEliteWin 10:45:20 AM July 24, 2014 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- BlackBerry 10: My European Travel Companion(s) http://t.co/apftHe799O This trip was #PoweredByBlackberry #BBEliteWin http://t.co/HsAoFlpOzA 10:13:09 AM July 24, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Share this on Foursquare Check-Ins on @BlackBerry Will Still Work http://t.co/EyEupPYPep Swarm not required on #BB10 devices 09:15:04 AM July 24, 2014 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Share this on Foursquare Check-Ins on BlackBerry Will Still Work http://t.co/XEeBcEocCS Swarm not required on... http://t.co/KqpMaZj3jt 09:05:19 AM July 24, 2014 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @txs: #BBSecurity @BlackBerry4Biz Ease of use, timing, limit interference with use model. You cant require a 30 char pw for a 2 second i… about 40 minutes ago from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @txs: A1. #BBSecurity After that comes network and operating system threats. Operating system attacks and interception of sensitive voic… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @txs: A1. #BBSecurity mobile security threats center on applications first and foremost. Malicious applications are likely the easiest t… about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @jckgld: #BB uses #qualcomm chips very differently than rest of industry - adding unique security to base level #bbsecurity - John Chen about 3 hours ago from Twitter for BlackBerry ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Jim Courtney Daily is out! http://t.co/ue7tXeemqb about 7 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Jim Courtney Daily is out! http://t.co/ue7tXeemqb 04:56:05 AM July 28, 2014 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite