A few months ago Skype introduced the ability to associate your Skype ID with a Microsoft ID and the option to log into Skype via your Microsoft ID. The most immediate advantage is the addition of your Windows Live Messenger contacts to those accessible from the Skype client. While many Skype users have taken advantage […]
Tag Archives | Microsoft Skype integration
Yesterday Skype released Skype 4.2.1 for iPhone and iPad bringing Skype for iPhone and iPad into the world of Microsoft integration as well as addressing some features found on the Skype PC clients. But first, as background, have a look at the statistics reported by Skype Product Marketing Manager, Jonathan Watson: According to recent data […]
Over the past few days I have had a Microsoft Surface and checked out Skype for Windows 8 on a touch device. While there was no major issue using Skype for Windows 8 on a legacy screen with mouse navigation, using a touch screen is somewhat more intuitive. While many of the results reported earlier […]
When discussing the Microsoft acquisition of Skype in Experience Skype to the Max, I made the statement: The key to the Microsoft acquisition is for Skype to build out its current platform, often working with third party developer partners, while integrating Skype’s software and technology into Microsoft products such as Office (Outlook, especially), Windows Phone, […]
With the release of Skype for Windows 5.11 beta and Skype for Mac 5.11 beta, we first encountered the ability to log into Skype via a “linked” Microsoft account. Since then Skype has introduced other offerings that make it clear why this merging is becoming necessary, especially with the launch of Skype for Windows 8. […]
Get Email Updates (It’s Free!)
Skype Reference Guide
- Skype Features
- Case Studies
- Skype In Business
- Skype for Business
- Hosted Services
- Experience Skype to the Max: 2nd Edition March 17, 2015
- BlackBerry Classic–Beyond The Power of the Keyboard Upgraded December 17, 2014
- What will Microsoft rebranding Lync as Skype for Business change, besides the name? November 11, 2014
- BlackBerry 2014: Reaching Out in New Directions September 24, 2014
- Truphone World – My Universal World Carrier Experience August 12, 2014
- FREETALK® Everyman USB Headset for Skype: Not “Just Another Headset”! August 14, 2009
- Coming “Real Soon Now”: Skype for iPhone over 3G February 3, 2010
- Skype’s SILK Codec: Working Towards Adoption as a Standard March 11, 2010
- SILK: Skype’s New Audio Codec Sets New Performance Standards for Voice Conversations February 3, 2009
- Skype for Windows 4.2: Enhancing the Skype Call Experience March 21, 2010
- RIM: A Phoenix Emerging from its Ashes | 2 Sides 2 Everything: [...] Courtney writing on his blog (http://voiceon...
- RIM 1 of likely companies to fold next year - Page 2 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com: [...] however, BB10 is the sign of a rebirth. ...
- “Skype Has Stopped Working”: Another Service Interruption | Voice on the Web: [...] Skype Login Disruption Update: User Friendly...
- Skype With Your Doctor: Risk vs. Reward —C3Social Social Media Consulting Milwaukee & Chicago C3Social: [...] Even with a signed disclaimer for treatment,...
- Whither Skype Extras Today? Withered? | Voice on the Web: [...] the Extras publishers were acquired; for ins...
- Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Experience Skype to the ... http://t.co/nfEOVu6f5S via Amazon http://t.co/iMRoxEGLuC 03:15:18 PM March 28, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Experience @Skype to the ... http://t.co/5R8DZBHCM9 via @amazon 03:10:17 PM March 28, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT mjgraves: Jim Courtney Discussing His "Experience Skype To The Max" Book on March 27 on VUC at Noon US EDT... http://t.co/9sj9XePpu2 10:50:00 AM March 27, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT James Body: On #VUC 534 today - Experience Skype to the Max with Jim Courtney http://t.co/ZS7kxOrP1p http://t.co/289mrSGcaV 09:05:12 AM March 27, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @jamesbody: On #VUC 534 today - Experience Skype to the Max with @JimCanuck http://t.co/7ecEuNdiVT 08:14:05 AM March 27, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Salesforce’s stand against legalised bigotry deserves credit – updated http://t.co/iwLEO6P9LI 03:15:07 PM March 26, 2015 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Jim Courtney Daily is out! http://t.co/XToXZIKFGy Stories via @jmznvs about 23 minutes ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Jim Courtney Daily is out! http://t.co/KRsrXSR9CX 04:57:37 AM March 29, 2015 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Experience @Skype to the ... http://t.co/kLl832I2PL via @amazon 03:15:17 PM March 28, 2015 from Buffer ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Jim Courtney Daily is out! http://t.co/iL1NpfRVYj 04:57:42 AM March 28, 2015 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @voipusers: Live in 5: @JimCanuck joins #vuc534 to Experience Skype to the Max | http://t.co/cHBFneiy7U | http://t.co/zoicz8EPvp 11:59:46 AM March 27, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @Apress: Learn how to maximize your #Skype features with our author @JimCanuck today at noon! http://t.co/iAf1dYJiML 10:46:21 AM March 27, 2015 from Twitter Web Client ReplyRetweetFavorite