Blogger colleague Dan York, Director of Conversations at Voxeo, recently ordered and received a Camera Connection kit for his iPad. In most dramatic fashion Dan shows he can break through Apple’s packaging and demonstrates two ways to transfer photos from his Nikon D90. But wait –that’s not all! Being the geek that he is, he […]
Tag Archives | FREETALK Headset
My initial experience with an FreeTalk product was back in December 2007 when I was provided with the FreeTalk Wireless Stereo Headset – Model 5191. I found I was using it continuously for the next couple of years – I could answer the door when Fedex arrived or let the dog out the back door, […]
While it was introduced last August and it was reported in January that over 100,000 have been sold worldwide, the FREETALK® Everyman headset continues to receive mention on the web. Two recent items: Inc.com: Technology for the Virtual CEO referenced the FREETALK Everyman as its choice of headset: A Skype headset will give you better […]
Seems like Techland reviewer Doug Aamoth finally found a replacement for his vintage keyboard headset (what museum did he borrow that intro headset from?). For an entertaining review of the FREETALK Everyman watch the video: And in his review you’ll find an audio comparison of the audio quality between FREETALK Everyman and another popular headset. […]
Since its launch in late July, 2009 tens of thousands of FREETALK Everyman Headsets for Skype have been distributed around the world. Its unique combination of superwideband audio support, flat-fold design and stereo plug adapter to become an iPod, iPhone and/or Blackberry speaker headset have provided a superb listening experience whether taking advantage of Skype’s […]
Partial disclosure (the full disclosure is at the end): Since receiving Version 1.0 of the FREETALK® Wireless Stereo Headset about two years ago, it has become one of my few “must have” accessories. I’ll try to keep to the descriptive details and let other bloggers comment on their experiences with it. In the fall of […]
The initial feedback post, FREETALK® Everyman: The Bloggers Speak Out, is getting a bit long for a single Internet post. But feedback continues to arrive, not only in blog posts but also via Twitterville where we find, searching on “FREETALK Everyman” and “Skype Everyman”: And Michael Graves (@mjgraves), in his post Skype’s FREETALK® Everyman Headset, […]
In my post, “FREETALK® Everyman for Skype: Not “Just Another Headset”!, outlining the background leading to the production of this headset, I mentioned that the most important feature of any headset is the user experience. But reporting on the user experience has to rely on feedback from a cross section of independent evaluators who can […]
So why would Skype announce support for, and In Store Solutions develop and launch, the FREETALK® Everyman headset in a seemingly crowded market? Let’s step back a bit and look at some issues related to headsets: Skype’s research has found that a Skype user’s “end point” configuration is one of the main contributors to churn. […]
Get Email Updates (It’s Free!)
Skype Reference Guide
- Skype Features
- Case Studies
- Skype In Business
- Skype for Business
- Hosted Services
- BlackBerry KEYone – An Security Enhanced Android Phone May 31, 2017
- A Tale of Two BlackBerry’s May 31, 2017
- Returning to Blogging May 30, 2017
- Experience Skype to the Max: 2nd Edition March 17, 2015
- BlackBerry Classic–Beyond The Power of the Keyboard Upgraded December 17, 2014
- FREETALK® Everyman USB Headset for Skype: Not “Just Another Headset”! August 14, 2009
- Coming “Real Soon Now”: Skype for iPhone over 3G February 3, 2010
- Skype’s SILK Codec: Working Towards Adoption as a Standard March 11, 2010
- SILK: Skype’s New Audio Codec Sets New Performance Standards for Voice Conversations February 3, 2009
- Skype Everywhere: Nokia and Skype Announce Ongoing Partnership February 17, 2009
- RIM: A Phoenix Emerging from its Ashes | 2 Sides 2 Everything: [...] Courtney writing on his blog (http://voiceon...
- RIM 1 of likely companies to fold next year - Page 2 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com: [...] however, BB10 is the sign of a rebirth. ...
- “Skype Has Stopped Working”: Another Service Interruption | Voice on the Web: [...] Skype Login Disruption Update: User Friendly...
- Skype With Your Doctor: Risk vs. Reward —C3Social Social Media Consulting Milwaukee & Chicago C3Social: [...] Even with a signed disclaimer for treatment,...
- Whither Skype Extras Today? Withered? | Voice on the Web: [...] the Extras publishers were acquired; for ins...
- No Tweets Available
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/Ic7CvdEvID Thanks to @dynamicCISO @sdtimes #reverseengineering #girlswhocode about 5 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/pGuoJbYktF Thanks to @swapnil5979 @function_1st #automotive #cloud 04:55:24 AM August 03, 2020 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/maLekh6Ue0 04:55:21 AM August 02, 2020 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/huvcUAHvtK Thanks to @mat62434 @monsoonfish @YashsWay #uxdesign #videoconferencing 04:55:24 AM August 01, 2020 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/sNeDo6BlHQ Thanks to @DmitriMatheny #melodicmastery #onlinelearning 04:55:20 AM July 31, 2020 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/2G9MoUsWwg Thanks to @Missshanty84 @k3vk4 #members #prism 04:55:20 AM July 30, 2020 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite