Over the past two years I have been occasionally reporting on Tungle, the meeting accelerator that facilitates scheduling meetings and conference calls. Tungle’s goals as a service are: bring down barriers, such as different calendar programs, between companies and work teams share availability (Busy/Free status only) respect privacy and user control In summary Tungle wants […]
Archive | Web 2.0 Tools and Applications RSS feed for this section
Skype has always been challenged with respect to making its growing feature set available on the most popular operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. The major ongoing complaint from Skype users has been features on a new release for one OS that don’t appear on the other OS’s clients that may not be […]
While the FREETALK Connect all encompassing PBX announced at IT Expo last Wednesday changes the economics of small business communications, it also provides a platform around which third party applications can readily be built and integrated. Thursday saw the announcement of the FREETALK Connect Alliance, comprising thirteen charter members plus FREETALK that covers applications from […]
During my three plus years of blogging, the most educational and informative conference for keeping up with innovation in the “Emerging Communications” space has been eComm, the Emerging Communications Conference (and now Awards). And now eComm is coming to Europe in two weeks. Conference organizer Lee Dryburgh and his team of advisors have assembled many […]
Yesterday’s post, SocialScope: for a Complete, But Managed, Twitter Experience, outlines why I have found SocialScope to be the most complete Twitter client on any platform offered to date. But it only runs on BlackBerry. Why? A recent interview with Ubiquitous Systems CEO Amit Kumar provided the answers. As their initial goal the Ubiquitous team […]
When it comes to organizing and following my Twitter activity, I have found that SocialScope – currently in a closed beta and only available on BlackBerry – provides the most complete and most satisfying Twitter user experience. A recent interview with Ubiquitous Systems CEO Amit Kumar provided some additional background on how SocialScope evolved and […]
Recently launched PamFax 2.0 had three key new features: Mac OSX compatible (in addition to Windows) Lower “per page” pricing by up to 40%, and Fax-In numbers in 27 countries Signing up for a one year subscription to acquire a fax-in number is about a five minute process when you subscribe to PamFax Professional. What […]
PamConsult launches PamFax 2.0 as an obligation-free hosted fax service that supports sending and receiving faxes worldwide with no capital expenses, no usage contract requirements and lower “per page” costs. The process of sending and receiving faxes involves: a document source: whether physical or a computer file physical document scanning a cover page transmission of […]
For the past two years, I have been occasionally beta testing Tungle, a hosted meeting scheduler platform that now supports a range of popular Calendaring applications across Windows and Mac OSX PC’s as well as all the popular browsers, including Google Chrome. Tungle’s primary goal is to make scheduling meetings a simple process for both […]
Get Email Updates (It’s Free!)
Skype Reference Guide
- Skype Features
- Case Studies
- Skype In Business
- Skype for Business
- Hosted Services
- BlackBerry KEYone – An Security Enhanced Android Phone May 31, 2017
- A Tale of Two BlackBerry’s May 31, 2017
- Returning to Blogging May 30, 2017
- Experience Skype to the Max: 2nd Edition March 17, 2015
- BlackBerry Classic–Beyond The Power of the Keyboard Upgraded December 17, 2014
- FREETALK® Everyman USB Headset for Skype: Not “Just Another Headset”! August 14, 2009
- Coming “Real Soon Now”: Skype for iPhone over 3G February 3, 2010
- Skype’s SILK Codec: Working Towards Adoption as a Standard March 11, 2010
- SILK: Skype’s New Audio Codec Sets New Performance Standards for Voice Conversations February 3, 2009
- Skype Everywhere: Nokia and Skype Announce Ongoing Partnership February 17, 2009
- RIM: A Phoenix Emerging from its Ashes | 2 Sides 2 Everything: [...] Courtney writing on his blog (http://voiceon...
- RIM 1 of likely companies to fold next year - Page 2 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com: [...] however, BB10 is the sign of a rebirth. ...
- “Skype Has Stopped Working”: Another Service Interruption | Voice on the Web: [...] Skype Login Disruption Update: User Friendly...
- Skype With Your Doctor: Risk vs. Reward —C3Social Social Media Consulting Milwaukee & Chicago C3Social: [...] Even with a signed disclaimer for treatment,...
- Whither Skype Extras Today? Withered? | Voice on the Web: [...] the Extras publishers were acquired; for ins...
- No Tweets Available
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/867FMZPo4l Thanks to @uoftalumni @mattwyndowe @tcarothers #ai #business about 19 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/no1tIrmo1L Thanks to @BobDelaneyMPP @DialogTech @MarietteWharton #marketing #iot 04:52:54 AM October 21, 2017 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/Fh0DVT8Eiz Thanks to @trentjohnsen #marketing #realestate 04:53:06 AM October 20, 2017 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/IcQaktq42p Thanks to @tsahil @dawnbazely #ai #marketing 04:52:52 AM October 19, 2017 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/PZMwLifJYv Thanks to @CFL @somtimz #ai #blockchain 04:53:03 AM October 18, 2017 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/JKgrxpetPF Thanks to @faseidl @trentjohnsen @rhh #ai #bigdata 04:52:54 AM October 17, 2017 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite