A few days ago I posted about PamFax for BlackBerry 10 and how it can become your total fax solution. With BlackBerry Live coming up this week, PamFax publisher PamConsult has put out a special offer for BlackBerry Live and BlackBerry Jam Americas attendees. I will be attending many of the sessions; I have already installed […]
Archive | Service Providers RSS feed for this section
Obligation-free PamFax for BlackBerry 10 turns your BlackBerry 10 into the only worldwide Fax solution you need. With the evolution of the Internet, including its email and online storage solutions, the need for sending and receiving documents using faxes has declined. Yet there are still several hundred million fax end points out there. While your […]
This post is the continuation of a series that started out as “BlackBerry 10, First Impressions“. But as I get more experience I am changing the title to “BlackBerry 10 “Did I Say It Was Fast?”. After all, if Microsoft can confuse us with the various names it gives to Windows, I can in full […]
When I went to look for a new app on my iPhone 5’s App Store this afternoon I found an new update to Facebook Messenger for iOS to version 2.1 with the following information: What really caught my attention by surprise was the third line “Call friends for free right from Messenger”. On further investigation […]
In a move to bring free voice communications to existing BlackBerry users, RIM launched BlackBerry Messenger 7 beta earlier this week. BBM 7 beta features BBM Voice – a voice chat service over WiFi. Currently only available via the BlackBerry Beta Zone, it is a signal that soon all 60 million BlackBerry Messenger users will […]
Yesterday I reviewed PamFax for BlackBerry PlayBook. But often I receive questions about why use fax in these days of email, Online document hosting, Twitter and Facebook. Over the past year I have used faxes for: Legal documents: signed faxes are recognized as legally binding documents in most jurisdictions the real estate industry thrives on […]
Yesterday PamFax, the obligation-free worldwide Internet-based fax-on-demand service, became available on the BlackBerry PlayBook App World. As a result a PlayBook can now become your “fax machine” for sending documents from, and receiving documents on, the device. Files sent include documents on the PlayBook, including those from the photo Gallery or either of the PlayBook […]
PamFax, the online fax service, has this week upgraded PamFax for Android to support Android tablet displays. As a quick review, PamFax can send documents in over 100 formats, stored on the local device, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive and Boxnet or scanned into a local PC to any destination worldwide within minutes at very low […]
At CES 2010, Skype announced the first agreements to offer Skype calling via an HDTV set. Initially Skype for TV was only available on very high end, Internet-enabled Samsung and Panasonic sets, setting a significant price and device barrier to adoption. At CES 2011 additional Skype for TV partners were announced as well as the […]
… but how many iNum numbers are out there to be called? and where do prospective customers one find them? First available to users in November 2008, iNum has been an international calling initiative launched by Voxbone, a supplier of local telephone numbers to communications service providers worldwide. For instance PamFax uses Voxbone to provide […]
Get Email Updates (It’s Free!)
Skype Reference Guide
- Skype Features
- Case Studies
- Skype In Business
- Skype for Business
- Hosted Services
- BlackBerry KEYone – An Security Enhanced Android Phone May 31, 2017
- A Tale of Two BlackBerry’s May 31, 2017
- Returning to Blogging May 30, 2017
- Experience Skype to the Max: 2nd Edition March 17, 2015
- BlackBerry Classic–Beyond The Power of the Keyboard Upgraded December 17, 2014
- FREETALK® Everyman USB Headset for Skype: Not “Just Another Headset”! August 14, 2009
- Coming “Real Soon Now”: Skype for iPhone over 3G February 3, 2010
- Skype’s SILK Codec: Working Towards Adoption as a Standard March 11, 2010
- SILK: Skype’s New Audio Codec Sets New Performance Standards for Voice Conversations February 3, 2009
- Skype Everywhere: Nokia and Skype Announce Ongoing Partnership February 17, 2009
- RIM: A Phoenix Emerging from its Ashes | 2 Sides 2 Everything: [...] Courtney writing on his blog (http://voiceon...
- RIM 1 of likely companies to fold next year - Page 2 - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com: [...] however, BB10 is the sign of a rebirth. ...
- “Skype Has Stopped Working”: Another Service Interruption | Voice on the Web: [...] Skype Login Disruption Update: User Friendly...
- Skype With Your Doctor: Risk vs. Reward —C3Social Social Media Consulting Milwaukee & Chicago C3Social: [...] Even with a signed disclaimer for treatment,...
- Whither Skype Extras Today? Withered? | Voice on the Web: [...] the Extras publishers were acquired; for ins...
- No Tweets Available
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/PprBJhKCjy Thanks to @trentjohnsen @CharlieSierra24 #toronto #gameofthrones about 14 hours ago from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/QjU2z96yUr Thanks to @MarcKBoucher #toronto #gameofthrones 04:57:23 AM May 21, 2019 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/s6JxKrBuGf Thanks to @bla1ze @buschic @LarryLisser #gameofthrones #toronto 04:57:20 AM May 20, 2019 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/g5021ytkZB #cybersecurity #toronto 04:58:01 AM May 19, 2019 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/3W8ZeX1Sn2 Thanks to @DougonIPComm @celinus @Global_DP #cybersecurity #fcc 04:57:17 AM May 18, 2019 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The latest The Jim Courtney Daily! https://t.co/zsiTVgqqwa Thanks to @sarahnadav #ai #fcc 04:57:22 AM May 17, 2019 from Paper.li ReplyRetweetFavorite